Ramadan x Asian5
Updated: May 5, 2019
The holy month will very shortly be upon us. A time for reconnecting with friends and family, we'll be hosting a daily All You Can Eat Asian Iftar at our Downtown home throughout Ramadan - and each and every one of your loved ones is invited.
We know that our menu can sometimes leave you torn as to which dish to go for – do you want Thai or Singaporean? Vietnamese, Chinese or Indonesian? But we're fixing that for you this Ramadan as we offer you a menu-wide feast from Iftar until 8.30pm.
Served alongside complimentary dates and water, you can look forward to choosing whatever you might want from our entire menu. Yep, that means starters, mains, desserts, burgers and even our special vegan dishes...we really are giving you entirely free reign.
So Maybe Monday is vegan day but Tuesday you're more partial to Indonesian food? That's all good. All will be served in an a la carte style for just 73AED* per person including VAT and the choice is allllll yours. * Kids under the age of 10 pay AED37 only!
More details about our delivery/takeaway offerings as well as our opening hours for both Downtown and DAFZA throughout the holy month will be released on our social channels very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for those.
See you real soon and Ramadan Kareem from the entire team here at Asian5!
Ts & Cs
· Chicken Avocado Salad, Prawn & Mango Salad, Peking Duck, Dynamite Prawns and all other menu items including beef and/or prawn (besides the Spicy Prawn Burger) will not be included in The Asian Iftar offer
· The Asian Iftar offer will be valid only in Downtown branch from the first day until the last day of Ramadan only
· The offer is strictly for dine in (no delivery)
· No takeaway of leftovers will be permitted
· The Asian Iftar offer will be served from Iftar until 8.30pm. The last order will be at 8.30pm
· The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
· The offer is only valid for the whole table or party